Time for Joe Biden to exit?

The Biden hits just keep coming.  Trust in government is collapsing.  Americans are starting to wonder what passes for “normal” in Washington, if this is a return to normalcy.  According to Pew Research, only about 20 percent of Americans trust the government to do what’s right.  That leaves 80 percent who expect government to do what is wrong — as in morally and ethically wrong.

Joe’s fundraising is also lackluster.  Politico reports that the Dems are concerned that Joe isn’t inspiring their donor class anymore.  If this keeps up, the party isn’t going to have the money it needs to steal the next election.  Democrats are finding out that donors don’t spend as much on influence when it looks as though influence is going to be in short supply.

That brings me to Joe’s polling.  The cost of living is up, wages are down, and personal savings are evaporating.  An NBC poll found that 71 percent of Americans think the country is on the wrong path — and they know who the trail boss is.  So Joe’s numbers are down.  Pew Research reports that his approval has fallen to 37 percent.  Unless Joe finds a way to spend us out of economic collapse, or wipes the last three years of our memory, public opinion is not likely to improve much.

The Dems are clearly in a pickle.  Panic is beginning to set in.  They’re looking forward to 2024 with no successes, inadequate money, voter pessimism, and a candidate who can’t walk across a stage without falling or shaking hands with Harvey the invisible rabbit.

Three years into the mess they created, the Dems are coming to the realization that they didn’t hitch their wagon to a weak horse; they hitched it to a dying horse. They need to do something — fast.  They need Joe off the 2024 ticket.

The monster that the Democrats created has a say in this matter of stepping down.  The way Biden snaps at reporters and citizens shows that he is emotionally stunted.  He never learned self-control.  Is calling a voter, whose vote he needs, a “lying dog-faced pony soldier” an act of maturity?  He’s a man-child who has been coddled by the sycophants who maintain a protective perimeter around him, for his entire 50-year career.

If you give a child unlimited power, no moral compass, and then tell him he has to share his toys, how would you expect him to react?  He’s not going to make a selfless act in service to others.  He’s going to throw a tantrum.

Whatever they do, the Dems need to work fast.  We’re quickly moving back into the presidential campaign season — which starts earlier with every election.  The longer they let this drag out, the more of their precious donor money Joe will waste.  They are finding themselves between the rock of political reality and the hard place of a stubborn old fool who has never learned any limitations.  Their panic will turn into depression any minute now — and I have no sympathy.


Written by

Ziad K. Abdelnour, Wall Street financier, trader and author is President & CEO of Blackhawk Partners, Inc., a private family office that backs accomplished operating executives in growing their businesses both organically and through acquisitions and trades physical commodities – mostly oil derivatives – throughout the world.